If you click once on these thumbs they will get bigger. Click again they will go to full size. The yellow numbers added to the maps refer to the folder (on the photo CD/DVD’s we deliver to clients) in which you will find the photos in the order the arrow indicates.
Archive for the 'Maps' Category
Tags: Maps of the lake front properties we photographed. Seattle lakefront property.
Essentially we drove around the lake front in counter clockwise direction.
The photos are divided into sections marked by landmarks which are probably known to residents and professionals working in a given neighborhood.
It should be noted that the boundaries are little fuzzy since we were looking forward and backwards. If you can’t find a building on the border of one of the segments check the next segment.
The numbers refer to folder numbers typically containing between 50 and 100 photos.
I found the best way to find a particular building is to have a Google/Quest map screen open to satellite view as you look.
01) We start the journey at 1530 building on Westlake heading counter clockwise to the University Bridge.
02) Portage Bay out to Highway 520 going West to East
03) Highway 520 South to the Seattle Tennis Club
04) Seattle Tennis Club south the I-90
05) I-90 south to Mount Baker beach
06) Mount Baker beach to Sayers Pits
07) Sayers Pits to south end of Seward Park
08) South Seward Park to Marina at Rainier Beach
09) Rainier Beach Marina south to Renton airport
10) Renton airport north to Seahawks camp
11a) Seahawks camp north to I-90
11b) Diversion in Newport Keys waterfront
12) I-90 north to the entry of Meydenbauer Bay
13a) Meydenbauer Bay
13b) Groat Point north the Highway 520
14) Highway 520 north to Evergreen point
15) Evergreen point into Fairweather bay
16) Hunt Point into Cozy Cove
17) Yarrow Point residential
18) Carillon point to Woodmark hotel
19) Woodmark hotel north to Kirkland Marina
20) Kirkland Marina north to Waverly Park
21) Waverly Park north to Juanita Park
22) Juanita Park north to OO Denny Park
23) OO Denny Park north to Edwards Park
24) Edwards Park north to Kenmore
25) Lake Forest Park north to Kenmore
26) Sheridan Beach north to Lake Forest Park
27) Sand Point sailing Center north to Sheridan Beach Park
28) Webster Point north to Sand Point (Magnuson Park)
29) Sand Point (Magnuson Park) south to Webster Point
30) Union Bay from Webster Point to crewhouse
31) Union Bay to University Bridge East to West north side of waterway.
32a) Lake Union Fremont Bridge to University Bridge west to east
32b) Lake Union University bridge to Fremont bridge east to west
32c) Lake Union Fremont bridge east to University bridge
33) Ship Canal from Fremont to Locks north side west to east
34) Ship Canal from south side of waterway east to west
35) Fremont Bridge south to Marina Mart building (along Westlake)
36) Lake Union 1530 building (on Westlake) north to Fremont bridge
37) Lake Union view of downtown seattle
WEST Mercer Island:
38) Mercer Island Beach Club north to Groveland Park
39) Groveland Park north to Bonney Street
40) Bonney Street north to Forest Ave SE
41) Forest Ave north to SE 50th Pl.
42) SE50th north to SE43rd
43 SE 43rd north to SE32nd
44) SE32nd north to I-90
NORTH Mercer Island
45) I-90 north to Blue Yacht (NW corner of Mercer Island)
46) Blue Yacht (NW corner) east to Luther Burbank Park
47) Luther Burbank Park
48) South Luther Burbank park south to I-90
SOUTHEAST MERCER ISLAND
THESE PHOTOS WERE MADE ON 2 DAYS… One day (files 49a,b,c, etc. were on a cloudy day. Photos of the same territory in folders 51a,b,c,etc were made on a sunny day.
49a, 51a) I-90 south to Mercerwood Shore club
49b, 51b) Mercerwood Shore club south to SE52nd st. end
49c, 51c) SE52nd Pl south to SE67th
49d, 51d) SE67th south Clarke Beach Park
493, 51e) Clarke Beach Park south to Mercer Island Beach Club
50) mountain views